Mission, Vision, Values
To bring help and hope to the communities we serve by providing unequaled and compassionate care.
Building a highly competent, resilient, and resourceful team that puts the needs of others ahead of their own to save more lives.
Collaborate to promote growth, success, and community.
- Accountable to and for each other.
- Share knowledge and expertise.
- Show appreciation and celebrate success.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
- Be a force of encouragement
Consistently achieve the highest level of excellence.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical competency.
- Advance knowledge and apply evidence-based best practices.
- Pursue professional development.
- Act with a sense of urgency.
- Improve the experience for everyone we serve.
Work together to protect the health and well-being of team members, patients, and the community.
- Continuously improve safety practices.
- Know your limits and ask for help when needed.
- Promote a culture of safety with words and actions
- See something, say something, do something.
- Never compromise safety.
Communicate and act with honesty, transparency, and exceptional character regardless of consequences.
- Act in the best interest of others.
- Demonstrate reliability, accountability, and trustworthiness.
- Inspire trust through open communication.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Communicate and act with professionalism.
Selflessly serve those in need.
- Maintain or exceed response standards.
- Show respect for others.
- Act with empathy and kindness.
- Go above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Live and promote a healthy work-life balance.